Ticket Sales are now open!
Click Here to purchase Tickets. Seats are limited
Analytics Development Life-cycle
How do we champion the next wave of analytics development?
As industries adopt, learn and implement analytics techniques to solve business problems, the benefits of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics become increasingly evident. With every successful application of analytics to solve business problems comes a wealth of knowledge that can – and should – be explored, documented and shared with the objective of advancing the agenda.
- Could you describe the analytics journey that your department or your firm has been taking? What were the early challenges that you have to face as an analytics champion in your firm? What are some key lessons learned in the early experiments with analytics?
- What are the building blocks to developing an analytics competency in an organization?
- How can we accelerate the adoption of analytics at all levels of an organization?
- What are some key considerations for planning and designing big data analytics projects?
- Where do you see the biggest potential of leveraging analytics in your industry and why?
Governance, Regulations and Growth
How do we balance regulations and growth in the digital era? Are we ready for robots making decisions?
Regulatory concerns of leveraging third party data and “black-box” solutions that are difficult to explain to regulators is a challenge the industry faces. In the digital age, where change is constant, companies need to identify new ways of working with partners, expedite go-to-market of analytical solutions, and strengthen overall risk management.
- AI and Ethics
- How to engage regulators in the discussions of compliance and customer privacy while developing advanced analytics solutions that are hard to explain? What do organizations do to mitigate reputation risks related to customer privacy and data security?
- How does user centric design improve the analytics and accelerate the wider adoption of analytics in your industry? What are the strategies that banks are thinking of to balance growth and regulations? How to advance the analytics agenda in a digital ecosphere which is still bound by regulatory disparities dictated by physical geographic space?
- Given the evolution of big data and the onset of digital platforms for all aspects of users' lives, how should we begin changing the conversation to distribute the responsibility and accountability of the inherent risks involved in data and analytics?
Breaking through Barriers, Unleashing the True Power of Analytics
Are we ready for "Analytics Democracy"?
According to Garnter’s 10 most strategic technology report 2017, analytics is once again at a critical inflection point. With more emphasis on enhanced accessibility, agility and convenience, what is the next development that will change the way interact with data?
Is Blockchain just a hype or an unrealized reality?
With claims that it would revolutionize businesses and redefine economies everywhere, just how disruptive has blockchain been over the past year? What are the implications other than encrypted currency? When will the true blockchain-led transformation of business and government occur - if at all? And more practically, what are the use cases now - both the successes and failures - and what can we learn? Join us as we host seasoned professionals and pioneering thought leaders to discuss one of the hottest trends of today!
Convergence of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Automation
Are we ready for all of the emerging technological trends at once?
Last year was an exciting year with new technologies becoming prevalent. A notable trend in the advancement of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation and the Internet-of-Things saw a convergence with other distinct, yet highly correlated, technologies. Data, as the foundation of all things analytics, is the key ingredient of digital transformation.
- What are the interesting and scalable use-cases leveraging these trends?
- How can the application of different analytics models and techniques improve the outcome?
- What are new possibilities that were elusive not too long ago?
- How can these tools and techniques be exploited further to produce value?
- What are the social implications and ethical considerations behind these advancements?